Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Sign from Above!


I just love this saying--it's so true and could rightfully be a family motto for the Kovacs clan. It's harder to do over the phone, but when my mom, sister and I are together, we still go into hysterics over silly--or goofy!--things we unintentionally say or do. My dad didn't always get it (English was his third language), so sometimes we'd drive him nuts!

Many years ago, I found this sign at Pioneer Garden on Villa Ave in Villa Park, IL. For those of you fortunate enough to live in the area, they have some really unique items there that make for excellent gifts! I think a lot of garden centers do, and not just because they sell plants!!! (--That said for those who know me!)

Just recently, I turned this ceramic plaque over and saw it was made by Trinity Pottery in Rice Lake, WI, which is about an hour from us! I'm sure I had seen that before we moved to Wisconsin, but it wouldn't have meant as much to me at that time.

They also have a slew of sayings on cute refrigerator magnets, if anyone's interest is piqued! --LKR

No comments: