Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Walk Through Fairfax Park

Hi! It's me, Mister Poochie taking over for Mom while she's busy working on yearbook!

I took Mom for a fun walk through Fairfax Park, today, I did. It was the first time either of us have ever walked these trails! Mom was bringing me to the vet, she was, but had to stop at the middle school to drop off my oldest sister's violin, you know? Lizabeth had her hands full, this morning, she did, bringing a rubber band car on the bus that she built for her science class!

We had some time to kill, we did, and suddenly Mom thought of those trails. I love to walk, I do, I do! So, I pulled pulled pulled her all over the place. She didn't think she'd need my pinch collar and back-up choke collar since we were only going to the vet's! Thanks, Mom, really, thanks! I really got to be lead dog for real, I did!

Mom also didn't bring her camera, so I have no pictures to show you, none at all. But, it was fun, it was, even though it was cold and very, very windy, even for me. And I was too busy sniff sniff sniffing and watering things to let it bother me much, though, you know? Poor Mom--she rarely wears her gloves, but she sure took them out for this walk, she did!

Hey! Was that you we saw walking in front of us?

--Mister Poochie

No comments: