Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Greetings from the Frozen Tundra!


A very Happy and Healthy New Year to you all from the frozen tundra! As you can tell, we are not lacking for snow up here in north western Wisconsin! It was an absolutely gorgeous sunny first day of the year, here!

I had wanted to get an early morning shot of the golden sun sparkling on the snow, but we're not puppy sitting, anymore.
That would have been my motivation for not only getting up, but out in the early morning cold!

I'm very fortunate--my patient poochie not only waits for me to warm up to the idea of braving the cold, but to actually doing it! He's soooo good!

The kids go back to school, tomorrow, and have mixed feelings. None of them--nor either of
us, for that matter!--wants to get up early! My hubby starts teaching at CVTC next week.

Here's hoping you all are having a good start to the new year! --LKR

No comments: