Thursday, July 17, 2008

A New Feline in the Family!

Hi! It's me, Mister Poochie!

I have some really exciting news, I do, I do! I have a new little brother! And he likes me, he does! He really does!

Isn't he cute? His name is Toby. My sibling Elizabeth named him, she did.

Toby was born on a friend's alpaca farm. He was used to having big friendly noses sniff sniff sniffing him in the face, Mom said. So my smaller muzzle doesn't scare him, yeay!

Toby shares a room with Elizabeth and keeps her up at night, just like any baby would, Mom says. Alpha says it's pay back time, he does, whatever that means.

My oldest sister Rocky Kitty Kitty doesn't mind this little white tornado. She doesn't mind, that is, until Toby gets too close too fast. Then she hiss hiss hisses for him to back off, she does. Then everything is fine in her purrfect little world.

My siblings William and Hannah love playing with and spoiling Toby, too. And everyone just loves it when he falls asleep in their arms. Alpha likes to have his time with Toby, as well, and calls him his cat. --Mister Poochie



No comments: