Monday, February 18, 2008

Let's Go for a Ride!

These pics were taken yesterday on our way home from church. We've had a lot of snow dumped on us, this winter, with at least 13" on the ground, presently. Weeeeell, we just got some more! I don't know about anyone else, but I'm praying for an early spring--just like I do every year!!! But I will enjoy the beauty only winter can bring.

This is on 93, right by the I-94 ramp
Ken Vance Motors is right by Action City and the new water park that's being built
Is that a plow??? Yup, and its also spreading sand!!! Yeay! We're saved!!!

Deerfield Road, AKA II
The corner of Deerfield Road and Lowes Creek Road with the kinda new 4-way stop signs
This is where I pick Milkweed in the summer months for our hungry Monarch caterpillars
I love living out in the country!!! "Country roads, take me home, to the place, where I beloooong..."
This is the non-functioning farm I fell in love with when we were house hunting.

It's all very lovely but,

Think Spring!!!

--LKR



No comments: