Thursday, June 3, 2010

They're Here!!!

For two years, I've patiently waited for the return of my beloved blue and gold birds. So imagine my frustration when I could hear them loudly calling to me, but not being able to see them!

Okay, so I'm not talking about my brightly colored bluebirds or goldfinches. I'm referring to the Navy's awesome Blue Angels that are once again gracing us with their presence here in the Chippewa Valley.
My hubby, not trusting me to keep my eyes on the road if I were searching for them on my own, offered to take me into town to see them flying overhead. The above are the Blue Angels flying over the west side of Eau Claire.We were also rewarded with a sighting of Fat Albert on the northeast side of Eau Claire. The Airshow is this Saturday and Sunday at the Chippewa Valley Regional Airport. Tickets can still be purchased at the gate for $25. We can't wait to see them!!! --LKR

No comments: